Angelina jolie has revealed plans to bow out of acting to concentrate on raising her family. The 33 year old star has a brood of six children, including four month old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, a daughter Shiloh and adopted siblings Maddox, Zahara and Pax, with partner Brad Pitt.

“I don’t think about my looks much because I don’t plan to keep acting very long. I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. So, I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever,” Jolie said in an interview to BBC. However, the actress did not rule out returning to work for interesting projects though she informed she would be taking break between , reports THT.

I don’t think I’ll ever say I’m never ever going to work because maybe there’s that interesting project where I feel creative. I‘ll work for a few months in February. I won’t work again probably for another year. So maybe it’ll be once a year and maybe it’ll be once every three years and just naturally – I like being home a lot these days,” she averred.

0 comments