HI fren, how r u? arrived hre yes' day itis gr8 but quite cul..... I m very tried frm journey....Hope u 2 B fine... I wud write 2 u later

The other day when I received such an e-mail from my friend. I was shaken by his ludicrously truncated language. Apart from the agonizing linguistic abbreviations, his message was full of lackadaisical spellings, shoddy grammar and abandoned punctuation, which I found extremely difficult to comprehend. Ironically, my fellow friend is not a high school out as his linguistic error would error would suggest. He is now pursing his master's degree in English literature overseas.  



Please view our sitemap if you want more information on internet and this site!!!!







1 comments

  1. Free Articles  

    May 12, 2009 at 8:27 AM

    thanks for your info